Saturday, September 02, 2006

Embracing technology

I run a web site at work but when it came to creating my own blog, I had reservations. Reservations about how difficult it would be, how relevant it would be to the world at large, and how the contents might be taken by others. However, I decided that I would create and post on my own blog to mainly record how my life (and that of my partner's) has changed with the arrival of a baby. Her name is Bella. I would tell you her real name but it would take me an hour to retrieve the book in which her entire name is written on and then typing it would take another hour. Her unusually long name was mainly my partner's idea as he once said, "you only get to name another human being once!" or twice as we are planning to have another.

To bring this post to an end quickly (mainly so I can see how it actually looks when I publish it)
, I would like to say that this blog will serve to show Bella how she developed and how she has impacted our lives...because of course, she will be reading by 9 months if those DVDs that we bought for a small fortune guarantees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home