Tantrum City

Bella is no longer the sweet, placid baby she was of yore (well, months ago). She throws temper tantrums now if she doesn't get her way, is uncomfortable, tired, hungry...I can go on, then it's the highway.
She will yell at the highest decibel known to (wo)man whenever, wherever. Unfortunately for my husband, her yelling when he is alone with her in public (on my "days off") makes him feel like a human trafficker and not one of her rightful parents.
She arches her back, throws her head back and wails like a banshee. I have had to cut short my visits to Starbucks because she sounds like I'm torturing her. Which is too bad because I love my regular visits to Starbucks. Their chairs are really comfy and the staff is always so cheery - unlike Second Cup, but the comparison between the two warrants another blog entry. Suffice to say, 2nd Cup is going down!
Anyways, I hope that my babysitters have sound-proof walls as we leave her to celebrate our fifth anniversary tomorrow night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home