Sartorial lessons
Before I was pregnant, I used to love shopping for myself. I loved shopping for clothes, home decor stuff, shoes...although I was never a "shoe-a-holic" like most women. Now that I have a child, the shopping is all about Bella. Whenever I go to a mall, I am inevitably drawn towards all the children's clothing stores. So often do I go, I even know when the stores generally have their sales and how good of a sale they are. It also doesn't help that babies grow so darn fast that they grow out of their clothes almost as soon as you buy them.
As a result, I almost do no shopping for myself. I mean, I still wear most of the same clothes that I wore during my pregnancy! However, most of my preggo clothes consisted of Lulelemon pants and T-shirts which is pretty much what a stay-at-home-with-no-work-to-wear-fancy-clothes-to mom wears anyways.
I better get shopping cuz I wouldn't want to end up on the "What Not To Wear" show.

1 Comments:
I'll be sure to sign you up for that show 'what not to wear'! it will be fun to spend their 5k on cool, new clothes and i'll go with ya to help spend that mou-lah!!! ha.ha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home